4 Jan 2015

Top 5 Best and Worst Celebrity Street Style looks of 2014

I know that New Year's Eve was almost a week ago and I'm a bit late but Happy New Year, everyone ! It's officially 2015! Woo!  
    A Few days ago I was sitting on my bed, looking at the plain white wall and thinking "New Year ,new music, new faces, new celebrity style fails and wins...hmm celebrity style? And then, suddenly a nice idea shot into my head. I should write about the best and worst celebrity street style looks of 2014. You can see the results of my hard work below.
BEST :
1.Taylor Swift
             
                     


I don't know about you but I LOVE Taylor's style. She always looks stunning, doesn't she? 


2. Kylie and Kendall Jenner


3. Sarah Jessica Parker

Someone buy me that Burberry poncho, please?



4. Blake Lively



5. Coco Rocha


WORST:


1. Kristen Stewart

Nice shirt, Kristen.


2. Britney Spears

Oh Britney, Britney...


3. Lindsay Lohan

Ouch...


4. Madonna

Guys, what on earth is Madonna wearing?


5. Rihanna

2 comments: